Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Just start blogging!

I decided I was going to start blogging. I set up with Google and WordPress and the fascinating articles were going to just start rolling out of me. I mean, I have so much to say, so many interesting things to share with everyone!
That was four months ago. I've posted maybe 15 little blurbs about random things with no cohesive direction. I've re-read them and deleted them all, including a pretty decent post about my newfound passion for Twitter.
I figured I'd take a little while to study up on my writing skills, research great bloggers, curate content and start churning out the gold!
But every time I sit down to write I'm paralyzed by fear and I get up and walk away. I would let it go but my mind keeps taking me back to one thought: Blog about it!
So, I'm going to just start writing from my heart and my head and I'm not going to go back and delete my posts.
I'll continue to study, research, and practice but I'm no longer going to wait until I think it's perfect to hit the publish button. I mean, the worse thing that can happen is that no one reads it, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment